SINAMICS G120C is especially compact with a high power density
It offers a well-balanced combination of functions to address a wide range of applications. With its three frame sizes, it covers a performance range of 0.55 kW to 18.5 kW.
The new frame size FSAA from 0.55 kW up to 2.2 kW is a real highlight, which sets itself apart as a result of the lower space requirement but with the same power and performance. What is especially important in this regard is that it is fully compatible to the other three frame sizes. The energy-efficient device serves the most common communication interfaces and is an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation.
||3AC 380 … 480 V +10 % / –20 %
||0.55 to 18.5 kW
|Degree of protection
||Class 3C2, (3C3 with SIPLUS)
||–10° to 40° C without derating / up to 60° C with derating
||According to IEC 61800-3 up to Category C2
||CE, UL, cUL, c-Tick
||Safety Integrated: Safe Torque Off (STO); controlled via terminals or PROFIsafe
||PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, PROFIBUS, USS/Modbus RTU
||U/f (linear, square law, FCC, ECO), vector control without encoder (SLVC)
||Fixed velocity set point, PID controller, motor holding brake control
- Especially compact
- Frame size FSAA has up to 32 % less space combined to FSA
- Side-by-side mounting allows operation in the smallest space
- High degree of operator friendliness
- Simple commissioning / diagnostics and simple integration into the PC tool using the USB interface
- Pluggable terminals facilitate fast installation and replacement; prefabricated cables can be used
- Operating hours counter for “Drive on” and “Motor on”
- Leading edge technology
- Energy-efficient, encoder less vector control - automatic flow reduction with V/F ECO
- No external components are required as a result of the certified Safe Torque Off safety function (STO) integrated as Standard.
- All the usual bus systems, such as PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, PROFIBUS & USS/Modbus RTU are supported.
Please contact us for stock availability & delivery